Åkesson's Organic | 75% Madagascar - Pink Pepper
A 75% organic dark chocolate that is full of subtle flavours and perfectly balanced pink pepper spiceness.
In this subtle chocolate, the cocoa offers up fruity-sweet tartness that evoke typical Madagascan flavours of citrus and red berries - all of which enriched by the floral notes of the pink pepper added. Spicy, peppery but perfectly balanced.
Located in Madagascar's famous cocoa growing region, the Sambirano Valley, Bertil Åkesson’s estate spreads over about 2000 ha and is divided into smaller plantations like this Ambolikapiky.
Since 1920, these farms produce world-famous aromatic cocoa and spices (like this pink pepper) used by most of the top chefs and chocolate makers around the world.
Bar size: 60g
- - - -
There's a reason this chocolate has won a lot of awards including:
- 2017, Great Taste: 3 stars
- 2017, International Chocolate Awards: GOLD
- 2016, Great Taste: GOLD 2 stars
- 2016, Academy of Chocolate: GOLD
- 2016, International Chocolate Awards, Best Flavoured Bar: SILVER
- 2015, Great Taste: GOLD 3 stars
- 2015, Academy of Chocolate, Best Flavoured Bar: GOLD
- 2015, British International Chocolate Awards: SILVER
- 2014, Academy of Chocolate, Best Flavoured Bar: SILVER
- 2013, Academy of Chocolate, Best Flavoured Bar: SILVER
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.